Wednesday 19 March 2014

mother's day gift guide.

Mother's Day is slowly but surely creeping up on us, and is it just me, or are there reminders EVERYWHERE this year? I dunno...

For those of us who have a little more money to splurge on our wonderful mother's, or for those of us whose mothers have incredibly expensive taste (me!), I thought I'd compile a little gift guide that could help some of you.

I think accessories are probably the easiest thing to drift towards when looking for a gift, so depending on your mum's taste, maybe jewellery is her thing...
 

Or perhaps she's more into her bags and purses...
 
ASOS leather bag - £75 / DKNY purse - £60 / Zara bag - £79.99 / Fiorelli purse - £32

Or is she possibly more into her shoes?
 
New Look court shoes - £19.99 / Office loafers - £58 / Zara heels - £59.99 / Russell & Bromley flats - £99.50

Whatever you choose to get your mum this Mother's Day, make it something that you know she'll love and appreciate...hopefully we'll get the same love on our next birthday!

What are you planning to get your mum?

I love my mama, jayj x.

follow me on bloglovin', twitter and instagram for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment