Thursday 9 January 2014

the january sales - my edit.

The most exciting thing about the winter holidays are the sales that come along on Boxing Day. You get to take all of your hard earned money and buy a bunch of stuff just because they are now at discounted prices.

Some of the prices that I was seeing were not the best on Boxing Day, but as we are now in January and majority of my favourite stores have now had their further reductions, I have found some awesome bargains. 

So behold my edit of the best January sales on the interweb. BEWARE...this post may make you spend monies.

 
FASHION
ASOS never cease to amaze me with the items that they place in the sale at such amazing prices. I love them most for their wide range of accessories and unique everyday pieces. 
For shoes and to add to my collection of never-ending black tops, I always turn to New Look.
I haven't shopped there for a while, but H&M really surprised me with what I found in their sales. I got some awesome knitwear as well as items for work.
I went absolutely nuts on Monki, they're prices are just ridiculously awesome and I love all their items because they are stylishly oversized.
 
BEAUTY
I tried to ban myself from spending money on beauty but The Body Shop always gets me. With crazy sales, extra percentages off and free gifts, I can't get enough of their website.
I have recently fallen in love with all things Illamasqua and when I saw the sales on their foundations, I jumped on those immediately.
I must also mention e.l.f. as I have taken full advantage of their promotions during the festive period. As a firm believer in affordable makeup, they have provided me with some Holy Grail products.
 
JEWELLERY
Tresor Paris have outdone themselves with their up to 80% off sale, and as one of my favourite jewellery brands, we already know that I had to buy stuff.
Another crystal brand that I love is Swarovski, and as I like to splurge a bit to get quality, there are a few things I just had to pick up.
My love for watches has increased greatly, and Beaverbrooks is a store that does nothing but feed my habit to have several items that all do the same thing.


What have you bought in the January sales? What have been your favourite stores?


forever spending money, jayj x.

follow me on bloglovin' and twitter for updates!

2 comments :

  1. Lol for some reason I am always broke around January, considering that I spent it all last month through excitement and impulse!


    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it! lol. I end up over-spending just because I don't want to miss a bargain.

      xx.

      Delete