Wednesday 29 January 2014

british plus-size fashion weekend 2014.

I've been lucky enough to be invited to the British Plus Size Fashion Weekend for the second year running, and as I want to see all of you there, including my curvy sisters, I thought I'd share some info and links to the event so you can get your tickets.
I love anything that celebrates women of all shapes and sizes, and as a lover of fashion, it is so positive to see so much light shining on plus-size fashion. There will be four exclusive fashion shows, including one for lingerie and swimwear which I am super excited about! You will also get the chance to shop at the event with an exclusive discount, and there will be professionals on hand to give you advice about your shape and how to shop for your figure.

It will be held on the 14th and 15th February at the London Vinopolis.
Be sure to check out the official website to get tons more information and also find out how to get your tickets.


Hope to see you there!!...and make sure to look out for my blog post after the event for pics and whatnot.

plus-size is beautiful, jayj x.

follow me on bloglovin' and twitter for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment