Wednesday 14 August 2013

quick nail post #9.

I recently discovered this nail polish again, and I've once again fallen in love with green. I'm also trying to ease myself into doing matte nails again, so I thought I'd start with a nail polish that is already mattified.

While doing these nails I also discovered that I am incredibly crappy at doing nail art (drawing a straight line appeared to be a challenge), so I admire those of you who can do all the fancy art on your nails!

 revlon - emerald city (matte suede) / essie - school of hard rocks / barry M nail art pen - black

feel free to take a peek at all my previous nail posts, and I've also got more beauty posts in the works so you've got that to look forward to.


my nails are green but the grass appears to be greener, jayj x.


No comments :

Post a Comment