Tuesday 7 May 2013

quick nail post #8.

 I decided to experiment with my nails a little bit this time around and go with a multi-coloured manicure. I love the way it turned out and I will most definitely be doing this with a mixture of different colours...I may even make this a little series on here.

I used a range of my favourite brands to achieve this look and my Seche Vite and Nails Inc. top coats helped to give them a glossy finish.

 barry M - watermelon / barry M - prickly pear / essie - school of hard rocks / nails inc. - westminster / barry M - cobalt blue

Have you tried any multi-coloured manicures? Show me! (link your blog, instagram, twitter etc. below!!)


never scared to be different, jayj x.

3 comments :

  1. This is really pretty, Watermelon looks like a gorgeous green x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It really is, I just love the finish off all the gelly polishes by barry M!

      xx.

      Delete
  2. Love the nails inc. and the barry m in prickly pear - really pretty colours!

    Emily Jayne Lewis
    www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete