Wednesday 1 May 2013

layering bracelets featuring Tresor Paris.

Long time no see! I won't bore you with my life and university details, but what you do need to know is...I'm back!

and now, back to our regular scheduled programming...

Anyone that knows me knows that my favourite kind of accessory is jewellery. I have always been a fan of jewellery, and now even more so because I work in a jewellery store, but I find that it is the simplest yet most stylish thing that can complete any look. The type of jewellery that you wear and the way in which you wear it can tell a lot about your personal style. Some people like to be quite basic with their jewellery and simply wear minimal and small pieces. Then there are those like me who like to pile on the bracelets, the necklaces and the rings and really make a statement with their jewellery.

I got the chance to see some of the new ranges that Tresor Paris have launched...and oh my, I got so much inspiration!!



 The layering trend is one that has become quite popular in fashion in the past year, and I think it translates the best when it comes to jewellery, especially on your wrists. You are able to take a ton of bracelets and stack them on your wrists along with any watches or bands that you wear. Your arm is not the first thing that people see when they look at you so I find this to be a subtle but pronounced way of showing off your favourite jewellery.

 I then got some people and some bracelets and started stacking!

What's your favourite kind of jewellery to layer? Are you a fan of the crystal bracelets by Tresor Paris?


always stacking, jayj x.

No comments :

Post a Comment