Friday 31 August 2012

a quick collective beauty haul.

Over the past few weeks I have evidently gone a bit mad in the shops and online, but only mostly with beauty products. I thought I'd take a few pics, make a few comments...share 'em with you and whatnot.

Some of these products I have had for a few weeks and have managed to try them, so for these said products, I will share with you a mini review. I also threw in a few samples that I picked up from a couple of beauty counters.

Enjoy :) 


  • steamcream {boots £5.50 each sale}
  • botanics mattifying gel cream {boots £.3.32 offer}
  • body shop - japanese cherry blossom body lotion {£1 sale}
  • body shop - wild cherry puree body lotion {£1 sale}


  • MAC brush kit by Julie Verhoeven x4 {selfridges £39.50}
  • NARS sheer matte foundation (SAMPLE) {selfridges}- I have only used this once but I think I am actually in love with this. I didn't need too much to give me good coverage and it stayed matte for the entire day without powder. I must buy it in full size!!
  • YSL le teint touche eclat foundation (SAMPLES) {boots}


  • bio-oil (200ml) {costco 2 for £21} - I have been a fan of bio-oil for quite some time now. Even though I can be quite lazy with it, I use it for my body to make my skin a lot more moisturised and it helps to slowly fade some scars I have on my legs.
  • body shop - lychee blossom body mist {£3 sale} - As soon as I bought this it went straight into my handbag. It's good to use during the day as your perfume starts to fade away and I always get compliments on the scent.
  • seche vite {urban outfitters £5.00 sale}
  • essie nail polishes (l-r 'school of hard rocks', 'power clutch', 'case study') {cheapsmells £4.95 each offer} - I absolutely LOVE the formula for essie nail polishes. The brush could be a bit thicker and softer, but the formula totally makes up for it.
What have you bought recently?
In a bit, jayj x.

2 comments :

  1. Wow you've been busy shopping! Let me know how you get on with the ysl foundation. I have the stream cream from a while back, that's a great offer boots is doing. Love the nail polishes btw, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do! I've used it once and it seems okay, I wanna give it a few more tries though...for when I go out for the entire day.
      Thanks x x

      Delete